When planning for your Ocracoke vacation, please be sure to review your cottage's list of amenities.
While homes will be cleaned before your arrival as well as after your departure, make sure to have some cleaning supplies for spills, dishes, as well as laundry.
You will need to supply the following items:
- Food and Condiments
- Cleaning Supplies (such as Laundry & Dish Detergents)
- Paper Products (Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc.)
- Trash Bags
- Alarm Clock, if you need one
- Personal Toiletries
- Sheets and Bath Towels (if not supplied by your property)
- Beach Towels
- Suntan Lotions, Sun Screen
- Bathing Suits
- Beach and Fishing Equipment
- Flashlights, Radios and Batteries
- Bike Lights for Night Riding
- Special Cooking Items
- Baby Equipment (if not specified in house description)
- Cash or Traveler's Checks (personal checks and credit cards may not be accepted at all locations)
Linens - Some of our properties provide linens, but most do not so please check your particular property for this amenity. If you prefer to rent linens, we do have them available through Beach Outfitters for an additional cost. Place your Beach Outfitters order ahead of time and we will deliver your linens, bikes, and/or beach items to the house for you! For orders of $75 or more, we offer free delivery and pick up !
Please visit our Beach Outfitters page.
Basic Kitchen Items - All kitchens are adequately stocked for everyday meal preparation. You can expect to find the following items for at least the maximum occupancy: a coffee maker, dishes, glasses, coffee mugs, flatware, pots and pans and cooking utensils. Some cottages provide extra kitchen equipment, but others do not. Extra kitchen items are provided according to the individual homeowner's preference, not according to the size, location, or price of the cottage. If you are planning special meal preparations you should bring with you such items as: a blender, a food processor, extra large or specialty pots or pans, chef's knives, specialty cooking utensils, etc.